Wednesday 18 December 2013

Hi.

So, It’s 12:57am on a Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning. A great time for spontaneity I’d say. For a long time I have wanted to create a blog. Somewhere to share things in my life, to type things I can’t say out loud and to go when I just don’t want to talk. I have been putting off writing for quite some time now, I think I’m kind of scared someone will read it but I also hope they do, so if you are reading this hopefully one day I’ll say something that will mean something to you. Oh, and Hi. I’m Madi.

I am 18 years old (19 in 12 days) and so far I haven’t done a whole lot. I live in Australia and feel soo amazingly blessed every day to be in such a beautiful place surrounded by beautiful people. I am currently studying nursing and while I do love it, I’m still not sure that it’s what I want to do with the rest of my life.

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and change things. I imagine what my life would be like if I was skinnier or had more confidence but then I remember that if not for those little things that I once despised I may not be the person I am today.

One day I hope to travel and fall in love but for now I’ll settle for eating icy poles at the pool with my best friend and watching movies with my family on the lounge.

Love Madi. x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment